What is Sound Healing?
Sound Healing is an innovative approach to wellness that utilizes sound frequencies to promote deep relaxation, stress reduction, and inner peace.
The sound vibrations are believed to penetrate deep into the body and stimulate the parasympathetic nervous system, which helps activate the body’s natural healing mechanisms. Sound healing sessions typically involve the use of various sound instruments such as singing bowls, gongs, tuning forks, frequency pipes, chimes and much more.
If you’re looking for a unique and rejuvenating experience that can help improve the course of your life and promote inner peace, this sound healing programme is for you. If you are looking to deepen your understanding of the healing power of sound and music, this programme is for you!
About the Course:
The SRMD Yoga Hybrid Sound Healing Teacher Training Course is an intensive course accredited by The Complementary Medical Association (CMA), United Kingdom and the Yoga Alliance as Continuing Education Providers (YACEP). The classes masterfully weave together the beauty of sound, musical instruments, and chanting along with theory for a profound experience. This course is one of its kind, diving deep into the realms of Sound Healing.
- Introduction to Alternative Therapy
- Introduction to Sound and Vibrational Healing Therapy
- What is Cymatics
- Why Sound? Dr. Emoto’s Experiment
- Major Aspects of Sound Health
- History of Sound Healing
- What is Sound?
- Sound and Vibrations: What is a Frequency?
- Solfeggio Frequency
- Terminology of Sound
- Brainwave States
- Theory of Entrainment
- Vibro-acoustic and Psycho-acoustics
- What is Nada Yoga?
- Power of Aum
- Pancha Kosha
- Impact of Negative Energy on Body and Mind
- Benefits of Chakra Healing
- Characteristics of Chakras: Location, Asana, Mantra, Element, Physical and Mental Properties, Sound Frequency, Note, Colour, Scent
- Ailments and Chakra Imbalance
- Correlation of Sound and Chakras
- 7 Chakras and 7 Endocrine Glands
- Metaphysics of the Human Body
- Nervous System and Endocrine System
- How the Brain Perceives Sound
- Structure of Ear and Hearing Sound
- Types of Hearing: Passive, Active, Filtration
- Alfred Tomatis Study
- What are Tibetan Singing Bowls?
- Property of Copper in Bowls
- Various Sound Healing Instruments
- Sound Therapy Protocol
- Brainwave Relaxation
- Digestive Therapy
- Joint Pain Therapy
- Full Back Therapy
- Headache Therapy
- Stress, Anxiety, Depression Therapy
- Acute Pain
- Foot and Hand Sound Reflexology
- Sound Therapy for Pregnancy
- Structure a Sound Session
- Difference between Sound Healing and Music Therapy
- What is Music Therapy?
- Benefits of Music Therapy
- Indian Raga Therapy
- Western Music Therapy
- Psychology of Music