SRMD Yoga Level 1 Course
SRMD Yoga Level 1 Course is a 3-day residential course designed to introduce students to the foundational elements of asana, pranayama and meditation. This is an opportunity to lay the groundwork for a sustainable yoga practice in a supportive and accessible environment.
- Highlights include an immersive Sound Bath, interactive Q&A sessions and more
- All courses are currently conducted at Shrimad Rajchandra Ashram, Dharampur, the International Headquarters of SRMD Yoga
- No prior yoga experience required.
Take a step out of your busy routine and sign up now!
Price: 1500 INR (accommodation and meal costs are not included)
The course spans 3 days and covers the following topics:
- Day 1: Yoga for Stress and Anxiety
- Day 2: Yoga for Immunity and Flexibility
- Day 3: Yoga to Cultivate Kindness
Sample Daily Schedule:
6am – 8am Asana Practice & Theory Session
10am – 12pm Divine Discourse by Pujya Gurudevshri Rakeshji
3pm – 5pm Asana Practice & Theory Session
5pm – 6pm Meditation Session & Asana Practice
7.30pm – 9.30pm Divine Aarti & Devotional Kirtan